Tenganan Pegringsingan is a village in Manggis, Karangasem Bali, Indonesia. Prior to the 1970s known by anthropologists as one of the most ancient communities in Indonesia. Since the rapid change and time, until finally the people who live in Tengangan Bali, open up to make Tenganan village as one of tourist attraction in Bali.
Travelers interested in coming to Tenganan due to the unique culture of Bali Aga still holds its original traditions, ceremonies and ancient Balinese rules, and the layout of the architecture in this village which is very unique. Music Selonding and ikat fabrics Geringsing are used when ceremony and ritual in Tenganan village.
Pandan war or Mekare kare is a tradition that every year is held in the village of Tenganan. Which is using a sharp Pandan leaves as a sword or weapon to
attack the enemy's body. The wound that is on the skin, will be treated with a special medicine. Sure it's very painful...
Perang Pandan (Pandan War) attraction every year.
The streets in the center of the village is a dusty road. They using stone as a walking path. In their homes you will encounter a lot of wooden handicrafts, weaving textile, and also the painting that written on a leaf.
At the reception, before you entering the village. They have one counter as Photography exhibition. You can see people of Tenganan Bali with their own activity on a picture.
The Public Facilities that available in Tenganan Village Bali are
- There are few stalls to have local food, snack, and drink around the area
- Homestay, Hotel, Villa around Tenganan Village area
- Souvenir Shop
- Parking Area
- Public Toilet and Restroom
Tenganan Village Bali Entrance Fee and Admission Ticket 2017 :
- Admission Fee to visit Tenganan Village 2017 is not free. To entry Tenganan Village you don't have to buy a ticket. But they will ask you to give donation. The amount of donation is depend on you. And fill the guest book, completely.
The beautiful girl in Tenganan Village, wearing traditional sarong.
Tenganan Village Bali Opening Hours :
The Village of Tenganan Bali is Open Every Day start from 08.00 am to 06.00 pm
Closed on Nyepi Day (Silence Day / Seclusion Day)
How to Go to Tenganan Village Bali .....
Tenganan Village Bali Map
Location and Address of Tenganan Village Bali :
Jalan Pesedahan, Candidasa, Karangasem Regency, Bali
Contact us for Tenganan Village Bali Tour Reservation or Bali Tenganan Village Tourist Information phone : +6289666777488
For further explanation and the information about Tenganan Village Bali, Tenganan Village Karangasem Bali, Tenganan Transport Bali, Visit to Village Tenganan Karangasem Bali.
Call & Text Messaging (Chat, Google+, Line, Whatsapp or SMS) our customer services team on the above number, who will help you with all of your holiday needs.
Tenganan Village Bali Nearby and Direction :
- NgurahRaiAirport (67.2 km)
- KutaBeach (67.5 km)
- NusaDuaArea (74.6 km)
Transport toTenganan Village Bali :
Get a Bali Transport from your stay (Bali Resort or Bali Hotel). You can contact us if you need transport to go to Bali Tenganan Village and other related Bali tourist destination.
The walking path to the forest at Tenganan Village Bali.
The Karangasem Tenganan Village Bali Tour Best Recommended and Ideal Activity for
* Bali Backpacker and Individual Traveler
* Bali Trendsetter
* Bali Thrifty Traveler
* Bali Family Vacationer
* Bali Art and Architecture Lover
* Bali Hits Activity Seeker
* Bali Beach Best Spot and Location
* Bali Best Photography Location
* Famous Bali Trip and Destination
Tour to Tenganan Village Bali can be combined and implemented in conjunction with other activities Trip or Tour in the same direction.
What you should bring for Tenganan Village Bali activity :
- Payment (Cash, Voucher, Credit Card)
- Shorts or casual Wear
- Sport shoes/sandals
- Hat & sunscreen recommended
- Camera or Video Recorder to save your perfect Bali Holiday memories at Tenganan Village in Candidasa Karangasem Bali
Tips For Your Holiday Trip and Vacation in Bali :
Comfort and safety during travel are two very important things before deciding traveling to a place. Here are some tips that can help you survive during the journey to the destination:
- Avoid showing off valuable things
- Do not solitude or being alone
- Save important documents & belongings
- Bring supplies as needed
- Keep food consumption and use mineral water
You can Watch here on Youtube Video Player, the situation of People and Traditional house of Tenganan Village Bali, also Pandan War of Tenganan Pegringsingan. Trully Bali Experience.
Tenganan Village Bali Review :
"I recommend this place for you who want to see ancient of Balinese People. (Karen - Australia)"