Relaxation in Batur Natural Hot Spring with a background of the charming scenery in Toya Bungkah Kintamani
Kintamani Hot Springs
Have you ever feel bored with your daily life, and want to relax the muscles of your body for a moment? If you notice these things, leave your activities for a moment and do a trip to Kintamani. Kintamani is an area that has a cold climate which is located in Bangli regency, and Kintamani have a hot water pool, you should visit.
Toya Bungkah is derived from the word `toya` which means water and` bungkah` which means rocks. So Toya Bungkah means water that flows between crack rocks of Mount Batur.
In addition to refreshing the body, hot water is also believed to cure skin diseases because it contains sulfur.
One thing that became the marketability of these hot spring, is a very beautiful scenery. Hot water bath in the middle of the cool atmosphere will relaxing your body, also a view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur in front of you, will hypnotize you. Your body and mind will be fresh after this activity.
Batur Natural Hot Spring Formation
Hot springs can be form in a number of ways. The most common happens when rain or ground water is heated by magma under the surface of the earth (Batur Vulcano). Cracks or faults on the surface of the earth allow water to flow deeper toward the mantle, where hot rocks touch hot water. Underground pressure then forces hot water to go up, then to the surface of the earth through the same gap or fracture. The amount of pressure under the ground determines how fast and how far hot water will flow. Toya Bungkah Kintamani A hot spring is one formed in an area with volcanic activity.
Utilization of Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Springs
Hot springs can be popular tourist attractions. The hot springs in Kintamani contain very high mineral content, including radium, lithium, and calcium, which some believe can treat several diseases such as skin diseases and asthma. The sulfur that content in hot spring pools of Toya Bungkah Kintamani Bali, has various benefits that can cure various diseases. The following are 10 benefits for humans when soaking in the hot air.
- Remove toxins from the body. Bathing and soaking in hot water with temperatures around 32-35 degrees Celsius will open the pores that can help release toxins. Soaking in hot water can also help reduce blood sugar levels, heal muscle aches and help to save the intestine well. The recommended time for soaking in Toyabungkah hot spring is around 20 minutes.
- Relieve stress. Soaking in hot water can ease the burden on the mind. And can provide enjoyment, while enjoying the natural beauty and atmosphere of the Toya bongkah hot spring.
- As a cure for skin diseases. By bathing in natural hot spring Toya Bungkah Kintamani can also cure skin diseases such as eczema, rashes, itching, and other skin diseases.
- Treat infections. Can help cure skin infections by soaking in Kintamani natural hot water. Because the sulfur in this water contains antiseptics
- Cold medicine and headaches Soaking your feet in hot water can help cure colds and headaches. In addition, soaking your feet can also refresh your tired feet. It is recommended to soak feet for 10 to 20 minutes, after that wash the feet using cold water. - Treating insomnia Very good for people with insomnia or those who have sleep problems. By entering the foot in hot water for 10 to 20 minutes until the feet feel warm.
- Streamlining blood circulation Hot water can facilitate blood circulation in the body. This is very good for the health of vital organs in the body such as heart, diabetes, liver, and others. However, it must be done routinely.
- Treat acne Sulfur contained in natural hot water can be used to get rid of pimples on the face. The trick, rubbed hot sulfur-containing water into the face repeatedly.
- Bone disease Soaking in hot natural water can also relieve complaints of bone diseases such as rheumatism, shoulder pain, wrist and foot pain.
- Lower cholesterol levels Natural hot water can also reduce cholesterol levels in the blood, restore the body's freshness, increase vitality, maintain joints and muscles, and eliminate aches.
Soaking in natural hot water is a way to find a cure for disease or healing your body. This natural treatment and therapy cannot directly have an impact, but needs to be done repeatedly. The average visitor who came to the Toya Bungkah Kintamani hot spring wanted to do therapy and seek healing from illness.
The Public Facilities that available in Toya Bungkah Kintamani Batur Natural Hot Spring Bali :
- There are few stalls and Restaurant in Toya Bungkah Kintamani Batur Natural HotSpring to have local food, snack, and drink seller around the area
- Public Toilet and Shower Rooms
- 8 Pools available in Batur Natural Hot Spring to bath or soak
- Spa and Massage Rooms
- Clothing and Souvenir Shop
- Car Park
Bali Toya Bungkah Kintamani Batur Natural Hot Spring Entrance Fee and Ticket 2019 :
- Toya Bungkah Kintamani Batur Natural Hot Spring Ticket Donation is IDR 150,000 per person including Towel, Shower, Changing Room, Locker, Welcome Drink.
- Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Spring Car Park Donation is IDR 5,000 per car
Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Spring Bali Opening Hours :
Open Every Day start from 07.00 am to 07.00 pm
Closed on Nyepi Day (Silence Day / Seclusion Day)
How to Go to Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Spring Bali .....
Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Spring Bali Map
Location and Address of Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Spring is in
Toya Bungkah, Batur village, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Contact us for Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Spring Tour Reservation or Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Springs Tourist Information phone : +6289666777488
For further explanation and information about Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Spring Bali, Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Springs Trip, Toya Bungkah Kintamani Bali HotSpring Transport, Visit to Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Spring Bali Batur Vulcano.
Call & Text Messaging (Chat, Google+, Line, Whatsapp or SMS) our customer services team on the number above, who will help you with all of your holiday needs.
Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Spring Bali Nearby & Direction :
- Ngurah Rai Airport (75.3 km/ 2hour 20minute)
- Kuta Beach Bali (71.4 km/ 2hour 15minute)
- Nusa Dua Beach (85.8 km/ 2hour 10minute)
Transport to Bali Hot Spring Toya Bungkah Kintamani :
Get a Bali Transport from your stay (Bali Resort or Bali Hotel). You can contact us if you need transport to go to Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Spring and other related Bali tourist destination.
Beautiful landscape of Toya Bungkah Kintamani HotSpring Bali
Bali Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Spring Tour Best Recommended and Ideal Activity for :
* Bali Backpacker and Individual Traveler
* Bali Trendsetter
* Bali Thrifty Traveler
* Bali Family Vacationer
* Bali Art and Architecture Lover
* Bali Hits Activity Seeker
* Bali Best Photography Location
* Famous Bali Trip and Destination
* Instagrammable place in Bali (Bali Instagram Spots)
Tour to Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Springs Bali can be combined and implemented in conjunction with other activities Trip or Tour in the same direction.
What you should bring for Toya Bungkah Kintamani Bali Hot Spring Trip activity :
- Payment (Cash, Voucher, Credit Card)
- Shorts or Casual wear and swim wear
- Sport shoes/sandals
- Hat & sunscreen recommended
- Camera or Video Recorder to save your memorable moment.
Tips For Your Holiday Trip and Vacation in Bali :
Comfort and safety during travel are two very important things before deciding traveling to a place. Here are some tips that can help you survive during the journey to the destination:
- Avoid showing off valuable things
- Do not solitude or being alone
- Save important documents & belongings
- Bring supplies as needed
- Keep food consumption and use mineral water
Watch the Youtube Video Player of Toya Bungkah Kintamani Hot Spring.
Kintamani Toya Bungkah Hot Spring Review :
“Very Beautiful Views over Batur Panorama in Bali and Enjoy the charm of Kintamani Toya Bungkah Hot Spring Bali (Anne - UK)"