`The morning of Bali` is morning to the world, and the morning of Bali is morning of Sanur
It's been nine years since the start for the first time in 2006, using the concept of `The New Spirit of Heritage` as a guide in establishing a reputation as one of the best festivals in Bali. This year Sanur Village Festival with the theme `Morning The World` which reflect Sanur as the area of the symbol in the atmosphere of the early days (mornings) and celebrated the creativity of the community dynamics of Sanur.
Sanur Village Festival:
Sanur Village Festival (SVF) is a community event founded by Sanur Development Foundation (YPS) which is a combination of several large-scale activities involving food festivals, exhibitions of creative economy, various contests and competitions, arts and cultural attractions, music and various types of activities environmentally friendly.
The purpose of Sanur Village Festival:
- Re-brand Sanur as one of the oldest tourist destinations in Bali
- As a creative media in positioning Sanur area as a tourist attraction after the Bali bombings.
- Improving the economy in Sanur based creative economy of tourism.
- Provide space for teenagers in their creativity explored in culture, art, music and more
- As an alternative tourist places for tourists to stay in Bali.
- Placing Sanur on the World tourism event calendar.
Sanur Village Festival program:
- Beach clean up
- Coral plantation
- The release of hatchlings
- Extinction plantation
- Sanur Creative Expo
- Cultural Parade
- Music, Art and Traditional Performances
- KOI Festival
- Food Festival
- Food Heritage
- Painting on the spot
- Body Painting
- Creatives Workshop
- Photo Exhibition
- Photo Competition
Fun & Sport activities
- Sanur Kite Festival
- Fun Games
- Fun Run
- Sanur Golf Tournament
- Jukung Competition
- Fishing Tournament
- Kids Zone
- Village Cycling Tour
- Surfing Competition
Sanur Village Festival Venue:
- 2006 - 2008: Cottage Inna Grand Bali Beach Sanur
- 2009: Coast Mertasari
- 2010: Cottage Inna Grand Bali Beach Sanur
- 2011: Beach sunrise
- 2012 - 2014: Maisonnette Area Inna Grand Bali Beach Sanur
For five full days on 24-28 August 2016,
Sanur Village Festival 11th
located in the area Maisonette, Inna Grand Bali Beach, Segara Ayu, Sanur.