Bali Travel Tips
We just want you to know that these Bali travel tips can help you during your leisure time on Bali Island. The below information is all about what you should do and shouldn't do while staying in Bali.
- Convert money at a reputable looking money changer shop and independently calculate before changing. Shop around as the rate may vary, check whether the commission is added or not.
- Put on loads of high factor waterproof Sun Cream especially if you intend to spend a lot of time in the water
- Drink a lot of bottled water and eat a lot of fresh fruits - do your body a favour
- Be careful with your belonging at all times. Leave your important documents in your hotel safe and wander around with the copies.
- Respect the slow pace of processions - don't honk
- Haggle when buying, except on price-tagged goods
- Buy "imodium/loperamide" to relieve bouts of Bali belly
- Reconfirm your outbound flight.
- Show your respect by wearing sarong when entering temples.
- Step on offerings in the street - walk around them
- Attempt to swim outside designated areas on the beach
- Take drugs. This carry the death penalty according to Indonesian laws
- Touch people's heads. It's very offensive to Balinese Hindus
- Enter temples during menstruation.
- Forget to put salt on your food and drink water - you will probably sweat a lot
- Use your left hand in sacking or handing over something to someone as it is considered impolite. If there is no other option then express your apology.
You can watch here in the below YouTube video player Wonderful Indonesia and Bali Island as a favorite destination in the world:
Balinese love all people who know and respect the customs or regulations in Bali
Other interesting post