The highest waterfall on the island of Bali offers dazzling beauty, with fresh water and a natural mountain environment that is also an unspoiled forest.
Bali is a beautiful island with many natural and amazing places. Very famous in the world, and Gitgit waterfall is very interesting to visit while you are in Bali.
If you come from the direction of Denpasar towards Gitgit waterfall, you can enjoy the natural scenery along the way. After passing through the village of Bedugul and Beratan Lake, which has cool and fresh air, you will traverse the uphill road with hundreds of monkeys who were on the side of the road.
Upon arriving at the parking lot, you will walk down to the Gitgit waterfall. With terrain, a turn-road area, and up-and-down stairs. Local youth, organized by the local village, offer services to assist visitors to this place.
Gitgit Waterfall, which has a height of approximately 35 meters, will spoil your eyes and has a natural charm that is so beautiful because it is located in the cool air.
Around the area, there are paddy fields and also coffee and clove plantations. There is also a grocery store for buying food or drinks.
The public facilities that are available in Gitgit Waterfall, Bali :
- There are a few stalls to buy local food, snacks, and drinks around the area of Gitgit waterfall.
- Public Toilet
- Souvenir Shop
- Clothing Shop
- Car Park
Gitgit waterfall Entrance Fee Ticket 2023 for foreigner is :
- Gitgit waterfall entrance ticket donation for Adult is IDR 20,000
- Gitgit waterfall entrance ticket donation for Children is IDR 10,000
Gitgit waterfall Bali Opening Hours :
Open Every Day start from 07.00 am to 05.00 pm
Closed on Nyepi Day (Silence Day / Seclusion Day)
How to Go to Gitgit waterfall Bali .....
Gitgit waterfall Bali Map
Location and Address of Gitgit waterfall Bali :
Jl. Raya Bedugul - Singaraja, Gitgit, Kec. Sukasada, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali 81161, Indonesia
Contact us for Gitgit waterfall Tour Reservation or Gitgit waterfall Tourist Information phone : +6289666777488
For further explanation and information about Gitgit waterfall Bali, Gitgit waterfall Tour, Gitgit waterfall Transport, Visit to Gitgit waterfall.
Call & Text Messaging (Chat, Google+, Line, Whatsapp or SMS) our customer services team on the number above, who will help you with all of your holiday needs.
Gitgit waterfall Bali Nearby & Direction :
- Ngurah Rai Airport : 2 hr 27 min (81.1 km) via Jl. Raya Bedugul - Singaraja
- Kuta Beach Bali : 2 hr 22 min (74.1 km) via Jl. Raya Bedugul - Singaraja
- Ubud Gianyar Bali : 2 hr 2 min (62.1 km) via Jl. Raya Bedugul - Singaraja
Transport to Bali Gitgit waterfall :
Get a Bali transport from your stay (Bali Resort or Bali Hotel). You can contact us if you need transport to go to Gitgit waterfall in Bali and other related Bali tourist destinations.
Gitgit waterfall view
Bali Gitgit waterfall Tour Best Recommended and Ideal Activity for :
* Bali Backpacker and Individual Traveler
* Bali Trendsetter
* Bali Thrifty Traveler
* Bali Family Vacationer
* Bali Art and Architecture Lover
* Bali Hits Activity Seeker
* Bali Best Photography Location
* Famous Bali Trip and Destination
* Instagrammable place in Bali (Bali Instagram Spots)
A tour to Gitgit waterfall Bali can be combined and implemented in conjunction with other activities, trips, or tours in the same direction.
What you should bring for Gitgit waterfall Trip activity :
- Payment (Cash, Voucher, Credit Card)
- Shorts or casual wear and a sarong for temple entrance
- Sport shoes/sandals
- Hat & sunscreen recommended
- Camera or Video Recorder to save your memorable moment.
Tips For Your Holiday Trip and Vacation in Bali :
Comfort and safety during travel are two very important things to consider before traveling to a place. Here are some tips that can help you survive the journey to your destination:
- Avoid showing off valuable things
- Do not solitude or being alone
- Save important documents & belongings
- Bring supplies as needed
- Keep food consumption and use mineral water
Watch it here in the below YouTube video player. Wonderful Indonesia and Bali Island are favorite destinations in the world. A journey that'll last forever in your memory. Bali will provide you with countless unforgettable moments. Come to the Island of the Gods and enjoy sensational vibrations!
Gitgit waterfall is located in the village of Gitgit, District Sukasada, Buleleng.